Title : Peg Perego Convertible Premium Infant to Toddler Car Seat, Black
A Quality Convertible
The safety and style of the Primo Viaggio car seat, now available as a Convertible. The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-70 Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and adjustable Side Impact Protection.
Features and Benefits:
- Rear Facing – 5 to 45 lbs.
- Forward Facing – 22 to 70 lbs.
- SIP Side Impact Protection
- EPS Expanded Poly Styrene
- SAFE Shock Absorbing Foam Element
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric
- Energy Management System
- Top Tether Hook
- Newborn Cushion
Safety, Style and Comfort
The Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE) device and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) energy-absorbing foam.
The Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle.
Keep Child Rear Facing Longer
The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs., as long as the child’s head is at least 1” below the headrest edge.
All Peg Perego products, including the Primo Viaggio SIP 5-70 Convertible, are Made in Italy.
- Reversible Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 pound and forwrd facing for children 22 to 70 lbs
- SIP Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- EPS Energy absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
- Safe a Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Latch Adjustable latch connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear facing and forward facing installation
Brand: Peg Perego
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.7
Rating : 172
Review : Comparison of Peg Perego, Diono Radian RXT, Clek Foonf & Recaro ProRide
My husband and I did COPIOUS research for car seats before finally purchasing this one for my car and the Diono Radian RXT for his car. We also looked at the Clek Foonf and Recaro ProRide. We knew we wanted extending rear facing seats so that is how we narrowed our search to just these seats. We also wanted something that was solidly built, so that eliminated many of the cheaper seats.
Here's the run down:
(1) Peg Perego Premium Convertible Car Seat
What we LIKED:
– VERY well built, solid seat!
– RF to 45lbs, FF to 70lbs or 49" (though your child will likely outgrow this seat in height before weight . . . the average 6 year old is 49")
– Easy clean fabric (fresco jersey)
– SUPER SAFE shock absorbing foam that crumples upon impact (though I hope we never test this!)
– SUPER QUICK AND EASY to install!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't underscore this enough! For RF, I just stand behind the seat, leaning into it, click the two…