Title : Makita 2012NB 12-Inch Planer with Interna-Lok Automated Head Clamp
Description : Compact with less weight for easy transporting to the jobsiteThe Makita 12-Inch Portable Planer delivers portability and productivity with a compact design, quieter operation, and faster, easier blade changes. The 2012NB features Makita's exclusive Interna-Lok automated head clamp to eliminate snipe for improved planning performance.
.c26-caption font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 10px;font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;.c26-matrix1a font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 10px;background-color: #bcbec0;.c26-matrix1b font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 10px;background-color: #a7a9ac;.c26-matrix1h font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 11px;font-weight: bold;color: #ffffff;background-color: #008b97;text-align: center;img.c26-border border:1px black solid;a.nodecoration text-decoration: none
15 AMP Power and Quieter Operation
The 2012NB features a 15 AMP motor with a no-load speed of 8,500 RPM and the quietest (83 dB) operation in its class. It has a four-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability, with large table extensions to support the work piece and fully adjustable depth stops for repeat cuts. The 2012NB has a feed rate of 28 feet-per-minute, with an easily-adjusted cutting depth setting for precision planning (maximum thickness: 6-3/32 inches).
The 2012NB is compact and lightweight for easy transport to the job site. The 2012NB has faster and easier blade changes, and uses disposable double-edge planer blades. The L.E.D. light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source, and the large paddle on/off switch is easy to operate. The 2012NB also has a detachable tool box for storage of the standard equipment. An optional dust hood enables a dust collection system to be connected to the planer.
Engineered for Finish Woodworking
The 2012NB is engineered for finish woodworking, and is ideal for cabinets, closets, staircase, furniture, and more. The 2012NB is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita's Interna-Lok automated head clamp
The Makita 12-Inch Portable Planer delivers portability and productivity with a compact design, quieter operation, and faster, easier blade changes. The 2012NB features Makita's exclusive Interna-Lok automated head clamp to eliminate snipe for improved planning performance.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita's Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What's in the Box
Makita 2012NB 12-Inch Planer, planer blade set, two magnetic holders, wrenches, and tool box.
- Compact and lightweight for easy transporting to the job site
- Fastest and easiest blade change system on the market; uses disposable double edge blades
- Quietest (83dB) planer in its class
- 4-post design and diagonal cross supports for stability
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Compact with less weight for easy transporting to the jobsite
- Engineered for faster, easier blade changes
- Low noise (83dB) for operator comfort
- Large table extensions to support the workpiece
- Fully adjustable depth stop for repeat cuts
- L.E.D. light indicates that the planer is plugged into the power source
- Large and easy-to-operate on/off paddle switch
- Double edge planer blades
- Easily adjustable cutting depth for precision planing
- Detachable tool box for storage of the standard equipment
- Optional dust hood enables dust collection system to be connected to planer
- Planer Blade Set (793346-8)
- 2 ea. Magnetic Holder (762014-4)
- Socket Wrench
- Hex Wrench (783208-8)
- Key (415715-0)
- Detachable Tool Box
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.6
Rating : 150
Review : Plain Heaven
- Current Price: $74.95
- Ends: Oct 18, 2017 20:43:21 UTC
- Current Price: $277.95
- Ends: Oct 22, 2017 17:25:51 UTC
- Current Price: $89.95
- Ends: Oct 11, 2017 21:19:52 UTC
- Current Price: $89.99
- Ends: Sep 24, 2017 15:08:05 UTC
- Current Price: $79.99
- Ends: Oct 4, 2017 22:01:32 UTC